Pages

What is the number one thing you would like to learn how to save money on?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Where do you get those coupons?

"Where did you get those coupons?"
When I'm in the grocery line and the cashier begins to tally up my coupons, inevitably, someone asks me this question. I have several answers for that question. first off, the Sunday paper. I always buy 2. I pay $3.00 a week for 2 papers, and I usually save at least $20 with that $3 investment. I also use printable coupons that you can get online. I'll give you a few links below for you to follow and print your coupons. 
I also buy them on ebay. There are folks out there who have may have 20 of a coupon that you want. I recently bought 20 $1 off of any Johnsons baby product. Well, I knew that the Johnson's bath buddy soap was .99 at Kroger. So I bought 20 for $2.00. And with that $2 investment, I got 20 bars of soap free. I think it was worth it.




Here are a few online printable coupon sites.

  • www.couponbug.com
  • www.coupons.com
  • www.smartsource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment