Pages

What is the number one thing you would like to learn how to save money on?

Monday, February 22, 2010

80%off Restaurant.com

 
Restaurant.com is offering an 80% discount off of their
already low priced gift certificates.
Right now you can get a $25 gift certificate for only $2.
this is a great time to stock up.
This is when I buy my gift certificates. If I know I will be taking a 
trip soon, etc... I check out the available restaurants in that area
and go ahead and purchased gift certificates from the restaurants I would
like to try. 
My husband and I did this last year when we went to Nashville for a weekend.
We ate at great restaurants and got to try some that we probably would
never have known about if it were not for Restaurant.com.
Just enter code:savor in the promotional code at check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment