Pages

What is the number one thing you would like to learn how to save money on?

Friday, February 5, 2010

All You magazine. Is it worth the cost?


Okay. I am a confessed "tight wad". I hate to pay for magazine subscriptions. I have heard all over about the "All You" magazine. It has been raved about by fellow "tight wads" as a great source for coupons. I was skeptical at best. But, my mom somehow came across a subscription when a current magazine went out of circulation, they replaced it with All You. So I have read and studied her copy the last two months. The cost is about $2.50 or so at Walmart. And the last several months, they have had over $70 worth of coupons in each copy.

Well, right now they are running a deal on Amazon for $15 for a 1 year subscription. This is a great deal...especially if you use your Swagbucks to buy Amazon gift cards. I  still have 3 I'm waiting to use.

All of that to say this, I think it's worth it. And that's saying a lot. The articles are actually really good, the coupons are great, and it has great info on how to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment